A short Explanation

Okay so my friend Elias and I (Kapule) have both been caught doing the same thing.. What is that you may ask? Well, lets just say that the both of us have spent minutes to hours on the internet and on youtube looking for answers to our questions about health and fitness. Sometimes we were successful and sometimes we weren't, so we had an idea to create a blog that can help people instead of being lost and wasting time. We both hope that this blog helps you and if you have any special request for us please comment and give a few sentences about what your request is. Enjoy
-Fitness Gurus

Monday, November 18, 2013

Cardio? Abs?shoulders?

So the other day I had met up with my friends and went to the local YMCA. When we got there we had decided to play some basketball and that would be our workout for the day. So we play back to back games of 4vs4 and I was sweating like crazy! We just kept playing and playing, 3hours go by and I'm exhausted. I went home and went to bed, I slept like a baby. When I woke up the next morning I was sore from the bottom of my legs to the top of my shoulders. Play basketball. Shed some weight. Great workout.
-Fitness Gurus
P.S. now that high school football is over we are going to be more consistent with the blog and start to do videos on request.

No comments:

Post a Comment