A short Explanation

Okay so my friend Elias and I (Kapule) have both been caught doing the same thing.. What is that you may ask? Well, lets just say that the both of us have spent minutes to hours on the internet and on youtube looking for answers to our questions about health and fitness. Sometimes we were successful and sometimes we weren't, so we had an idea to create a blog that can help people instead of being lost and wasting time. We both hope that this blog helps you and if you have any special request for us please comment and give a few sentences about what your request is. Enjoy
-Fitness Gurus

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

music

Myself personally, I'm the type of guy that goes to the gym and put my ear buds in and I get straight to work. If someone tries talking to me I just keep doing what I'm doing. I have to have my music on in order to shut out the world and get the iron pumping. If you don't have a playlist for when you get to the gym I highly suggest you do. When I'm at the gym and I forget my headphones I just hear all the people talking in front of machines about oh yeah I just started this diet and ive seen results in like two days and all that other nonsense. Enough of my problems, lets solve yours. So if you want to get abs but don't know where to start? I have the perfect basic everyday ab routine for you. I just started it yesterday and my abs burn when I sneeze or cough! Start off with 50crunches,15push ups, 1minute plank, 30second side planks, a bride and then 50leg lifts. Every 4days take a break and then after the break increase everything to a harder level. I'm going to do this for about a 6-8weeks and I will post a result picture! Stay healthy and stay fit

No comments:

Post a Comment