A short Explanation

Okay so my friend Elias and I (Kapule) have both been caught doing the same thing.. What is that you may ask? Well, lets just say that the both of us have spent minutes to hours on the internet and on youtube looking for answers to our questions about health and fitness. Sometimes we were successful and sometimes we weren't, so we had an idea to create a blog that can help people instead of being lost and wasting time. We both hope that this blog helps you and if you have any special request for us please comment and give a few sentences about what your request is. Enjoy
-Fitness Gurus

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Consistency

In order to have success in cutting weight, dieting, getting big or just trying to stay in shape means you have to be consistant. Once you start steering off the path of being healthy its hard to get back on, yeah you get tired but the results you want aren't going to be given to. Results are EARNED. I myself have just gotten back on the path, yesterday was the first time I've worked out since I don't know when. I'm actually looking to gain a new local friend to go to the gym with me so I have a spotter. If you're not that strong don't worry about, time is of the essence. The workout I did was simple, I ran about 2miles, shoulder shrugs, shoulder press, dead lift, lat pull downs, seated rows and few other things I forgot. It was 3-4 sets of 10-15 with 60-75% bodyweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment