A short Explanation

Okay so my friend Elias and I (Kapule) have both been caught doing the same thing.. What is that you may ask? Well, lets just say that the both of us have spent minutes to hours on the internet and on youtube looking for answers to our questions about health and fitness. Sometimes we were successful and sometimes we weren't, so we had an idea to create a blog that can help people instead of being lost and wasting time. We both hope that this blog helps you and if you have any special request for us please comment and give a few sentences about what your request is. Enjoy
-Fitness Gurus

Friday, November 8, 2013

How to really sweat

You know I was thinking earlier about how people talk about "oh its not fat its just water weight" and how for some people its really water. I myself have found that out because just the other day I was doing a barbel complex and I decided to challenge myself and do the whole set with out resting. Let me tell you that when I was done at the gym it felt like I had jumped in the pool with all my clothes on and got into my car. Challenge yourself and push yourself harder every second you're at the gym! The barbel complex I did was pretty simple and please do a weight that you can handle appropriately. It's 10 dead lifts, cleans, hang cleans, Shoulder press, squats and front squats. 4x10 with 135 is the sets and weight I did. Don't forget to stretch! Kudos and stretch.
The Fitness gurus

No comments:

Post a Comment